Thank you for your interest in volunteering with WETA!
WETA volunteers provide an invaluable service to WETA and play a vital role in the successful operation of the station. Whether assisting with special events, performing essential administrative tasks, or doing research for national productions, WETA volunteers offer their time and talents to bring excellent programming and services to the community.
WETA’s building is currently under renovation and staff are working from home, which unfortunately has limited in-person volunteer opportunities.
We will post information about new opportunities and how to apply after our return to in-office work.
Benefits of Volunteering at WETA
- Inside look of Washington’s flagship PBS station
- Expand your professional network with other WETA volunteers and staff
- Occasional complimentary tickets to local shows and events
- Help WETA fulfill its mission
- Learn new skills and apply your current experience and skillset
- 16 years or older (consent required by parent or legal guardian if under 18)
- Positive attitude
- Ability and interest in working with diverse individuals on a shared mission
- Interest in WETA's mission