WETA volunteers provide an invaluable service to WETA and play a vital role in the successful operation of the station. Whether answering phones during pledge drives, assisting with special events, or performing essential administrative tasks, WETA volunteers offer their time and talents to bring excellent programming and services to the community.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with WETA!
While all of our in-person volunteer opportunities are currently on pause due to COVID-19, we look forward to having in-person volunteer activities once conditions are safe to resume.
There are a limited number of virtual opportunities available. If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We could not do what we do without the support of great volunteers. Apply to join WETA's team of volunteers today!
Benefits of Volunteering at WETA
- Inside look of Washington’s flagship PBS station
- Expand your professional network with other WETA volunteers and staff
- Occasional complimentary tickets to local shows and events
- Help WETA fulfill its mission
- Learn new skills and apply your current experience and skillset
- 16 years or older (consent required by parent or legal guardian if under 18)
- Positive attitude
- Ability and interest in working with diverse individuals on a shared mission
- Interest in WETA's mission