The beloved characters come alive on stage to captivate you with new songs to sing along to, magical moments, and surprise guests along the way! It’s an event filled with tigertastic fun, teaching the valuable lessons of kindness, helping others, and being a friend. Don’t miss Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood LIVE: King for a Day... a royally great time! (Recommended for all ages)
Each winner will receive two tickets to see "Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood LIVE: King for a Day" at the Center for the Arts at George Mason University on Sunday, October 15, at 2:30 PM. Two winners will be from qualifying entries.
Must enter full name, phone number, and email address to submit entry. Only one entry per person per Ticket Giveaway. Must be 18 or older and a resident of DC, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, or West Virginia to enter. You can only win once every 30 days.
All Giveaways will end 1 week prior to their event. Winners will be drawn at random. Winners will be notified by a WETA staff member via email. Tickets will be available at Will Call box office unless otherwise specified. Proof of identification is necessary to claim the tickets at the box office. Winning entry is subject to verification upon arrival. Odds of winning vary with the number of entrants.
WETA is solely responsible for contacting winners. Ticket Providers and/or Event Venue are responsible for providing tickets at Will Call or to specified winners. No refunds. Value of tickets varies. No alternate prize, including cash, may be substituted for the tickets.
Full Giveaway Rules
1. NO PURCHASE, PLEDGE, OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. TO ENTER AND PLAY: There is one (1) way to enter: visit the Giveaways page on weta.org at weta.org/giveaways. On the site, enter your name, phone number, and email address, and submit the completed entry form. There is a limit of one entry per person per Ticket Giveaway.
The Greater Washington Educational Telecommunications Association, Inc. ("WETA") will not be responsible for incomplete, illegible, or lost entries or for failure to receive entries due to technical failures of any kind, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. WETA reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of a Ticket Giveaway.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Ticket Giveaways are open only to residents of the states of Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older at time of entry. The Ticket Giveaways are not open to employees, volunteers, or interns of WETA, any other public broadcasting entities or the venue to which those tickets are being distributed, and each such company's respective affiliates and subsidiaries, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, such employees, volunteers, or interns.
Winners of any WETA Ticket Giveaway are ineligible to win any other WETA Ticket Giveaway for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of the tickets' event.
4. PRIZES: Prize types and values will vary for each Ticket Giveaway. If you have any questions regarding the value of a prize, please contact WETA, 3939 Campbell Avenue, Arlington, VA 22206, Attn: Corporate Marketing.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for each Ticket Giveaway.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: Winners will be chosen by random drawing and will be notified by WETA staff via email one (1) week prior to the event in question.
Inability to reach prizewinner by email after reasonable efforts (as determined solely by WETA) may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners may waive their right to receive a prize. Prize is nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed. Ticket Providers and Event Venues are solely responsible for providing tickets at a "Will Call" location or directly to specified winners. WETA assumes no liability for tickets not properly presented by Ticket Providers and/or Event Venues. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on the prize. Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which WETA will email to the winner and which winner must print, complete and mail to WETA. Any required affidavit and/or release must be postmarked within two (2) days of it being sent by WETA. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within 2 days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may, at the sole discretion of WETA, result in winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, participation in a Ticket Giveaway constitutes entrant's consent to the publication of his or her name and image in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. For a notification of the Ticket Giveaway winners (available after each drawing) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to WETA, 3939 Campbell Avenue, Arlington, VA 22206. Attn: Corporate Marketing, Ticket Giveaway.
7. PARTICIPATION: Participation in any Ticket Giveaway constitutes an agreement by each entrant to comply with these Official Contest Rules. In the event a Ticket Giveaway is compromised by causes beyond the reasonable control of WETA which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Ticket Giveaway, WETA reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Ticket Giveaway. Should a Ticket Giveaway be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, WETA reserves the right to award the prize based on the entries received before the termination date.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By entering a Ticket Giveaway, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Ticket Giveaway, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Ticket Giveaway, but in no event attorney's fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
9. CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Contest Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and WETA, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Virginia, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Virginia. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering a Ticket Giveaway, entrants release WETA, any other Ticket Providers and/or Event Venues, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Ticket Giveaway or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
11. SPONSOR: The Ticket Giveaways are sponsored by WETA, whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Ticket Giveaways shall be final and binding in all respects. WETA will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Contest Rules or in other materials relating to the Ticket Giveaways. If you have any questions regarding the Ticket Giveaways, please contact WETA, 3939 Campbell Avenue, Arlington, VA 22206, Attn: Corporate Marketing.